View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

I like this thread since everywhere else I saw are negative things about dealership. But it's not all like that. If you go there and trying to be a pain in the a$$, of course they will give you hard time too. I usually be nice to them especially I gave them work to do while I don't need to pay for a penny(under the warranty). Sometimes I know they over charge me, but I only show them how I appreciate the work they've done on my car afterwards coz I know one day that will be paid off. Of course I will only let them over charge me small money...

Now look, the guys from Nissan and Infiniti become my best friend. I had my z hit a speed bumper damaged entire underbody, cats and caused leak from exhaust header. The SES light was on all the time. I brought the car to the dealership. They knew I got a hit but they didn't say anything and replaced cats, header, O2 sensors for me for free. I got a Xterra for winter,but it didn't come with remote keyless entry. The guy there just gave me one used for free too. And even now I go change oil, they will give me free loaner sometimes. And what's the best? Sometimes they will give me a quote on a fix, but off the line, they will tell me the truth if it worth it or not or if there is any bypass fixes that will cost much less...

I know dealership always charge more than other places and that's what they do. But people works there are human just like us. If you make good relationship with them they will help you out too. So why not make your life easier.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote