Thread: Bye-Bye Z
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #83 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owi1kenobi View Post

The z is a true sports car. I tried sitting on a mustang gt that is and it feels like sitting on a performance sedan but as soon as i sat on the the Z there is no looking back. Plus the thing i don't like about stang is that they have the cheaper v6 model which makes the car so common , you can almost see it in every stop light while the 370z is exactly the opposite of that. I'm not driving an exotic car but it sure feels like it.
That's fine. You just have to get the car that speaks to you most.

I have a 5.0 and a S2000. I believe the 370Z bridges the gap between the two. It's not as powerful as the 5.0 and it's not as precise as the S2000. Instead it's somewhere in between.

You get more of a sports car feel than you do in a 5.0 and more grunt than you do with an S2000. It's a happy compromise.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote