View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys!

ok it's that time of the month again. this sunday is another flashlight drags event down in Waynesburg PA at the Greene County Airport. note that these are 1/8th mile drags due to runway length and safety reasons. regardless still fun.

Flashlight Drags

Sunday June 24th
Greene County Airport
Gates open at 12 noon
Racing 2-6pm
i think it's $25 to race all day

these events are alot of fun. staging doesnt take long and you can get alot of runs in. i usually end up doing the "pink slip" races where 8 "pink slips" are randomly given out to people in each class and you can battle all day to get a slip and at about 5:30 they race the 8 slip holders down to a champion for a nice handmade trophy of old auto parts.

i will def be there. also my one friend is proabably coming with a hyundai genesis. also talking to my friend with a 350 to see if he can make it

last time i went there were almost 300 cars running!!!
also there were 4 350Z's one of which was TT and ran down a GT-R....once lol
i think he cranked his boost to do it and blew something lol

if any of you guys are interested let me know. we can all meet up there or roll together depending on where you are coming from. if anyone goes we can all set up together and if thats the case i can bring my 10x10 pop up tent to give us some shade since there is no tress or anything around the air strip. if anyone wants more info or talk more just post in here or PM me.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote