View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by URNEXT! View Post
I remember you saying you wanted a Viper a while back. Congrats and I know you are enjoying it I bought my Viper last year in May and I can honestly say that I've never adored a car as much as my 96'. I sold my 370Z earlier this year and miss it a bunch. I would like to get another one someday but I think I'm going to try and get a C4 ZR1 next. Here is a pic of my 96', it looks similiar to the car you had on your desktop.
I LOVE your Viper! Nothing beats the '96 b/w GTS in my opinion...add your Roe SC to the mix and you have a winner! What power is it making? I just saw one pop up for under $40k with low mileage...had it been available when I was looking, who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viera View Post
I <3 your car.
I heart it, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
in for more pics and stuff
Someday soon... a photographer wants to shoot my car with a model, which he is lining up now. I'll eventually do a shoot of my car when I get the motivation to. Sadly, I haven't taken any good pictures of it like I did with my Z.