View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerenity View Post
Awesome job on your car!!! How long did all that take? Also, where did you get all those awesome products I've never even heard of? I'm interested in that Iron-X for iron filings and contaminates.
I took a week to do everything, too many man hours.

I didn't include photos of detailing the door jambs, and treating all the rubber seals. I also corrected and waxed the spare. You could correct just the paint in a couple of days depending on the condition of the paint.

I buy products from a few different places. There are a couple of places in Canada I buy from, in the U.S. I buy from Phil at https://detailersdomain.com/ and Martin from Auto Finesse USA both guys have incredible customer service, great prices and great products.