View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
right now I get 31.5 MPG on highway with cruise set to 65 (before all mods planed below and shown in my sig...) what do you all think I can expect 65 MPG perhaps???
Maybe with your foot off the gas. To put this into perspective. Try and find any sports car (nonelectric) that puts up similar performance to the Z and achieves that kind of mileage. There isn't a 6 cyclinder on this planet that is breaking 40mpg. If you want 65 mpg, you will need a different car. A prius, volt, insight, or any other hybrid might do it, and that's stretching it to the limit.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote