View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The 7a will blow your mind when you use the paddles. You will appreciate, faster shifts, better torque feel and downshift rev-matching when applying high performance tactics. This is one auto you can drive with pride due to its capability. It makes you see the "SPORTS CARS" have an amazing alternate future. Good luck.

May I. Advise k&n filters, silicone hoses and stillen ground wire kit, just to improve transmission and throttle response. Midpipe resonators not needed. Also improves throttle. Car is stil quiet at idle, but louder on cold start and quick revving. It really wakes up. Makes it feel more like the sports car it should be.
Yup, paddle shifters are great. Got it in my GTI and it's very quick. Problem on the GTI is it turns with the wheel. To me it's much better in a fixed position.

Regarding transmission, wonder if there will be some tweaks on the 2013 to improve it? Getting the 6mt with my 2013Z, so getting the best of both worlds regarding trans.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote