View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #166 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. This image here has potential. The metal extending past the main body at the rear would have to go. The actual exhaust pipe exits at an angle and is much narrower. The tip actually conceals the hemispherical exhaust end that angles away back toward the resonator.

The back of the tip extends past the hemispherical exhaust by a small amount and looks like it 'floats' on the exhaust end.

Fringe, I really appreciate what you're trying to do for us. The problem is you REALLY need a donor car to see exactly what you are working with. There has to be someone in Texas that can drop by and let you get all the measurements you need.

I would make the drive myself if I could get the army to give me leave long enough! lol

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal

Last edited by wheee!; 06-16-2012 at 10:52 AM.
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote