View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
^^ Seconded. Don't run a 4pt unless it was designed for your seat/car. The reason for that is without the crotch strap[s] you can slide out of the belts in an accident.

Did you find the instructions I mentioned in PM? They should help you to wrap the belt properly around the harness bar.
I called Corbeau and they said to loop the shoulder straps you have to cut off the ends at the top of the shoulder and use the slider to loop the strap back around the harness bar. Burn the cut end so it melts together and won't fray. That was the biggest thing I couldn't figure out was how to loop it around the bar with those bolt down ends on it ... cutting them off never crossed my mind.

4 point setup is just for looks and AX maybe, have stock belts retained to use for HPDE. Looking at things I can use to add to ASM to the 4 point but that's down the road aways. Or might just go to a 3 inch 5 point.

Last edited by sixpax; 06-13-2012 at 12:57 PM.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote