View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub370z View Post
Well, I spent the whole day at the dealer trying to figure out why the non sport caliper and smaller rotor was on my car cause I found out my Z do have VLCD cause I tried that test with the one wheel in the air and one on the ground. After a few hours, they found the sport caliper and bigger rotor was in a box..in the back in the parts department...wow. They put on the bigger rotor for me and the caliper and I'm a happy camper now. Lol, thanks for the help guys!
Sounds like your dealership is full of ****, swapped out the sport package calipers w/ non-sports and wanted to make a little extra money on the side.

But, that's just me.

Did you buy used or new? If new, they come out of the shipping containers ready to sell minus some things (like the NISMO suspension blocks or whatever they are). No need to swap calipers or anything stupid.