View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #37 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
I got my sticker this year, 4 months ago. Still not to say nothing has changed but with this being the first anyone is hearing about his just makes it a little???

Don't assume I have "NO" Experiene with DSG, I knew those guys before they where even DSG, They Did ALOT of work for me with my EVO8, I even helped them with their S20 swap into their BMW( Used my EVO's stock Front mount) I was the FIRST perspn to run Bill's Custom Air intake for the EVO's.

Alex and Bill are both very good guys, I have had no issues with them at all. I wnet to Kaizen for other reasons, But IMO is just that IMO.. An Stating my oppion on something is acting immature.
Fair enough. It's not the first that is being heard of it actually, just first time being report for Nissan, being happening with Evo's for a while. Evo's were getting flagged for having European ROM ID's, since they were flashing with downloaded and shared ROM's. Uprev should keep the same ROM ID so I don't think that's the problem here.