View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
My opinion about this whole this was from experience. I have UPREV, I got a sticker, I have been in the car business for a LONG time, 20+ years. Just something about the "Facts" don't add up read them yourself "Again" and if you cant see the holes, then you should be posting this, and carrying it ON, Here's a question have "YOU" Contacted UPREV and asked them? Have you contacted GTM and asked them, Hell Vince even posted in here" ONCE" ( Why you think only once), Have you tried reaching out to him,. Sounds like no.. I know neither one of them live in MA, But I'm sure they could shed some light on things for you,,, An just IMO you should be going through Kaizen anyway.
I had no problem getting a sticker last year either but that doesn't mean anything since MA DOT is constantly updating their software.

Also no need to be a Kaizen fanboi just because that's where you happened to go. You have no personal experience with Dent Sport so why say that? You're acting rather immaturely for someone that has been "in the biz" for 20 years.