View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
save it -- get FI'd -- bolt ons are just bolt ons
Yeah, that'd only be about $6000 more or so

Not everyone wants forced induction...

For the OP:

1) Sure
2) I'd make sure they don't throw codes first - but NC might be loose on their emissions stuff...
3) As everyone else said - wait for numbers. IMHO, I don't see those short pop-chargers, regardless of brand, making solid numbers compared to Stillen's kit (or any other brand that is similar for that matter).
4) Never was a fan of lowering springs myself, but I guess if that's your thing... Coil overs for me
5) Are you planning on tracking the car? Figured I'd ask...all this money going into the car, why not a nice set of properly-offset wheels?
6) Read above. Trying to save money on the wheels I assume...
7) Yeah, I want to do that too...
8) And now that I see this, I can only assume this car is going to be a hard-parker, so I guess whatever mods make it look good, go for it lol.