View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr1881 View Post
It doesn't really matter to me that it disengages at WOT. I don't know about you guys, but I don't just want power when I am going in a straight line. If you feather the gas pedal in a corner, and even if you do go full throttle, it takes time for it to disengage. You guys that don't think it matters are just not race minded and aren't real drivers.

Please for the love of god pay for a day on a dyno and see what very little hp you loose from your ac and report back. Since you know all in this world and the next about racing and cars in general. If you know so much why would you be asking anyone anything since they are all inferior beings? Do tell us, we all need you to guide us in your ways O'Lord internet racing. Have you ever even been to the track or done any HPDE events??