View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Pads for Sport Package Daily and Track with OEM rotors

If you mean these ^^^ I like them.

Haven't tracked them, but doing lots of fast stop and go road driving, they maintain excellent bite even when heated up, whereas I've found that ours and other OEM pads will feel like their fading a wee bit if you beat up on them on the street.

These plus SS brake lines definitely reduced stopping distance and improved stopping power significantly.

My only complaint is that braking is a lot more "on" vs "off", but I've noticed that before with ceramic pads.

EDIT: Wait, those HC's (High carbon?) are a more track oriented pad -- different one, sorry.

If this is mainly for a DD, the B-specs are good. Not sure how they'd fare on the track, but they are marketed as serving double duty well.

Last edited by Jordo!; 06-06-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote