View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Sorry that is what I meant, you have a digital projection onto a desk or an iPad device which is mobile but then links to your PC and functions like a keyboard or wacom tablet or a trackpad (not built into desk). The idea of future computers is customizable, the ability to link devices together to create a full feature machine. Take a look at what Microsoft is developing: Microsoft SmartGlass hands-on -- Engadget Instead of the idea you need their hardware AND software, you link in any tablet with an app and you now have more accessibility. Now this is with the Xbox 360 currently, but we have seen a clear indication from Microsoft they want to unify their line up (Xbox, Desktop, Mobile, etc).
I have used a few apps that do this already with my iPad but they are very limited, laggy or provide only a single function.
Ya, imo Microsoft has some really good ideas coming down the pipe for bringing together a whole entertainment package. Haven't been able to look at the SmartGlass stuff yet, but I have read a bit on it and all I can say is finally!!!
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote