View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #324 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z4Steve View Post
However a 2013 GT500 Mustang with comparable options which means it needs the SVT performance and the Track Pack will cost more than a base ZL1 which has all the goodies to begin with...about $5-6K more that and well have fun finding a Ford dealer that will sell one @ MSRP or without a markup of at least $10K

BTW I love both cars ....

It will be interesting to see an road course comparo's between the (2) but i dont think the difference will be that great either...
No they are both 55k starting and I'd still like to see both in base configuration go against each other. Now the 5 to 6K that you are talking about are the performance pack $3500 and the track pack $2000. The PP is the suspension and the TP is the coolers.

At $55k the GT500 is still a faster car.

And the ZL1 buyer has to pay guzzler tax of $1300 for MT and $2600 for AT. And go to the pump more often.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey