View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
k20z3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2006 Civic SI HFP
k20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond reputek20z3 has a reputation beyond repute

He's not stating every image should be developed in post. No one develops every single image, If they are then I want to know that photographer who shoots all images flawlessly. However, you shoot all your images in raw to have "uncompressed" quality. JPG is good for 60% of people. It gets them adequate RGB values. However I find the colors crushed and the inability to retouch and or edit is scary and unprofessional. But again the forum isn't comprised of fashion photographers car photographers. My two cents as a professional if you feel really good about a shoot after the first few shots switch to raw + L JPG. You'll he happy you did.

ThePhotographer

2006 RALLYE RED HONDA CIVIC SI HFP
Clint's Helpful Photoshop Hints!
k20z3 is offline   Reply With Quote