View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #160 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

I've had the lag or delay too, but I find most of the time it is because I haven't quite got the clutch pushed right to the floor. Not a big issue either way. I would rather have a delayed start than no start!

A side benefit to this mod was discovered today! I was removing the front bumper to adjust my temp sensor position from behind the oil cooler and I had to turn the wheels to unscrew the wheel well screw.... all I had to do was turn the wheels by hand (I was on jackstands)! No starting the car or accessory position and cranking the wheel to move the tires! yay!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote