View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:07 PM   #1079 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max99 View Post
Break it down for you:

1.) You're clueless... The point is that a car with accessible limits doesn't have to be ran past sane limits to be fun to drive at sane speeds on public roads.

2.) Vast majority don't suggest 27-29K is too high a price for the BRZ. On the contrary they suggest the car is a bargain.

3.) Different "opinions" are fine when you're basing your "opinions" on fact vs. speculation. Saying the car is somehow not worth the price due to its test track #'s makes no sense for example.

4.) Yes many cars produce better #'s but there's no bases to assume a Mustang will be more fun to drive vs. the BRZ / FR-S. As mentioned before, "if" the BRZ / FR-S are indeed as much fun / rewarding to drive as the MX-5 (as reports indicate) there's no doubt they'll be tops in class and more fun / rewarding to drive vs. most 2/3X the price.

5.) Bottom-line is that it's absolutely ridiculous to assume the BRZ / FR-S will somehow not be worth the price.

6.) You live and die by the "fuel gauge"? How's accessing the the accessible limits of a car "living and dying by the fuel gauge"?

7.) You like used cars? Good for you!

8.) Who said "expected" re sale values are ALWAYS correct? Again you're completely missing the point. The point being there's no reason to assume the car won't have a great re sale value.

I said / implied I was going to purchase a BRZ? Nope I've simply pointed out how dumb it is to write one off based solely on it's test track #'s because test track #'s don't even begin to scratch the surface when it comes to evaluating how good a sports car is. The MX-5 is built well? Yeah I would concur. Will I purchase one in a few months? Probably.
vo, allow me to break it down for you and explain my point since you are far to limited to figure this out. Now please pay attention because this won't take long. If you must, read it a few times so that maybe it will stick. (I am putting it in big bold letters so you can't miss the important part.)

Ready? Here we go.

People have different opinions than you.

There, see. Like I said, this wouldn't take long.