View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO_Killer View Post
I work at a dealership as a business officer selling that "extra stuff" and its not all crap. I Diamond Kote my Nissan (polymer based) and love it. I also sell those rust protectors. The good ones come with sacraficial anodes made of Zinc. Those zinc strips will rust faster than any other metal on the car. The key to buying those products is to barter on the price. There is alot of markup. Should be able to buy Paint & Fabric & Rust protection for about $499. Most places will try to start at $1299.
Dealerships are in business to make money some how! so when your going to one you should have a good idea what you want and what your going to pay. all the accessory stuff is there to say yes or no to if your committed then no to what they offer is all you need to remember..

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote