View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #1114 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Bracket your exposures, dodge/burn, etc. Can't make out anything in the pic besides the sky lol. And post bigger pics! lol

I was just trying to show the perspective I've gotten using my monopod since some people seemed interested in purchasing one. I don't think bracketing would work too well while trying to hold the monopod still with the camera 15+ feet in the air, I do however bracket exposures often when using my tripod. The original shot showed way more detail through the dynamic range, I was just kind of trying to play with extremes when editing it knowing I wasn't going to use it for anything, just to see what kind of texture I could get out of the sky and what color I could get, because in the original shot, the exposure was made for the foreground (cars and what not) and the sky was pretty blown out.

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote