View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
looks great, congrats on the purchase!

When we bought our current house, we went right from the closing to the house and immediately did the floors and walls in the garage too! Neighbors thought we were crazy. I did hi-gloss finish on the walls so they would clean easily.
The only reason I didnt quite literally do this the same weekend I moved in, was the fact that my garage was my staging area for much of my stuff. It took a good bit of effort to get it moved around, and my friend has a good chunk of stuff in his garage still that is mine.

I'm stopping at Lowes on the way home today, hopefully, to get the 2 sets of shelving that I'll be going with for the garage.