View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #51 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
That would be a good idea considering how hot it has been for the past couple of days. Also, if you want to do it after work someday this week that would be fine too. Saturday morning would give us the most time to work on it though.
If we did that, then Friday after work would be fine, but I recommend we just do it EARLY Saturday morning. The more I think about it, the more I realize that it's going to take a good bit of time to wait for that damned caliper paint to dry.

Also, you'll want to get some painters tape, and a roll of brown painters paper, or plastic to mask off your car. Get a big plastic drop-cloth and we can tape off the whole area around your wheel wells and not get any overspray anywhere...