View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #97 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaddi_inc View Post
Thanks for the pics, rep'd. Also rep'd Dai and Baer, thanks fellas!

just so I understand, you simply pulled the fuse box up and out? only the harness was holding it in place, no clips?

Thanks again fellas!
My harness was tucked into the frame a little, so be careful when lifting it out to not damage the harness. I used a long screwdriver to ease the harness away from the body cavity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
there are 2 sorta push tabs at the top.

Clearly visible at the top of the box. Push them and then pull up. First time i had to get it out was a bit tough... (No pun intended).
The box (when free of the clips) moves easily, just watch the harness like mentioned above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Awesome DYI Fix Thread. Thanks for all the hard work, pics and comments. You guys make this easy. Thank you!!
Props to Baer and Dai! I was glad to help out with the pics! Thanks for the reps!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote