View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 01:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
pwrhsms
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z loaded
pwrhsms is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Here is the schematic. One thing to note, the power to the S/L relay coil also feeds the Throttle Control Motor relay coil which then goes to the ECM as wire #70.
[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I don't see where the Throttle Control is fed by the SL relay. The schematic does not show the wires as connected to each other, merely passing by. A black dot indicates a connection. They both receive power from the same wire, but that is before the fuses....
Whee! and friends, GaleForce is correct. The "COIL" does receive power through CB#48.
The Throttle Motor Control Relay as a whole does not receive its sole power from CB#48 but also from CB#51 but the coil does receive its power from CB#48.

I am unsure what the coil is there for but when you remove CB #48 you will remove power to the coil of the Throttle Motor Control Relay. Attached is a thumbnail with circles for that little black dot AND arrows for tracing the circuit to the ECM for everyones viewing pleasure.

I AM NOT SAYING THIS DOESN'T WORK. I am just saying that GaleForce IS right and we don't know what signal the COIL provides at the ECM for both the Steering lock and the Throttle Control.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IPDMfuses.jpg (126.0 KB, 257 views)
'09 Sport Touring 370Z NISMO exhaust, Typhoon intake, Hot wheels body, AMS VIS Carbon hood with flush mount latches, Whiteline Swaybars, EBC slotted rotors and pads, UPrev, Hertz Mille and JL magic box XXR 526 rims, Custom Paint By Rob Reyff.

Last edited by pwrhsms; 05-27-2012 at 01:18 AM.
pwrhsms is offline   Reply With Quote