View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean View Post
Okay, so after several months I'm still trying to find a black leather touring driver's seat for my 370z (I picked up a used passenger's side one on ebay a few months ago).

Here's my offer to someone who's willing to meet me somewhere close to Jax and we can do the swap. (it's only 4 bolts each and takes like 20 minutes)

I will give you:
1 Black (Like new) driver's side oem cloth seat
1 Black (Like new) passenger's side oem cloth seat
+ $500 cash!

You give me:
1 Black driver's side leather touring seat

THEN......
You can either install the cloth seat's and sell your other passenger's side seat.

OR Sell all three seats and buy you a nice pair of racing seats!

OR do whatever you want, it's up to you!

PM me if you're interested, I've been rocking one leather seat and one cloth seat for far too long.

THANKS!!
EDIT: Disregard...I need to learn how to read. I did not pick up on the local thing, therefore no shipping for you anyway.

That's an awful lot of shipping.

How about buy me Lafyette's VX2000 seats he has up for sale and drop ship to me ... when I get them installed I will ship you my black leather touring seat driver's side. This way don't have to ship anything. PM if me if interested, maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by sixpax; 05-25-2012 at 12:17 PM.
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote