View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #945 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I should try shooting aperture priority. I never shoot in any mode but full manual.
Definitely. It's very similar to manual. You still adjust the ISO, assuming auto ISO is off. Just adjust the aperture for the depth of field to your liking and shoot away. If shutter speeds are too slow up the ISO. Same as manual only easier because you control the depth of field still and how grainy the image will be, but you don't have to also adjust shutter speed every time you point the camera in a different direction cause it's done for you to get the proper exposure.... What's that..... You don't want proper exposure...... No problem. Just adjust the exposure compensation to get your desired exposure. Just like manual for lazy people I guess we'll call it

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote