View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #2958 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Part of what's nice about Zdayz is getting off the grid. I mean, you go out to the mountains with those awesome roads, some gorgeous vistas, a nice resort atmosphere, and extremely spotty cell/wifi connectivity. You actually "get away from it all" for a few days.

Maybe you can find that in the Northeast, but I dunno. Would be interesting, that's for sure.
i agree with that as well. theres plenty of places like that all over PA and also NY. now thinking about it theres also places like deep creek MD that have some potential to be nice venues.

i know of one place about 1 1/2 hours from me that is a ski resort but have tons of summer stuff as well along with lodging is Seven Springs.
PA Pennsylvania Ski Resort | Four Season Resort | Seven Springs Mountain Resort - 7 Springs

i'm sure theres some nice back roads around it. there's places like this all over PA and NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I would be totally down for that! If it's anywhere near NYC, I can even stay at my family's place

ZDayZ's is like 10 hrs away from me so something even half that far would be awesome.
like i said in the comment above theres plenty of places around us that could hold a ZdayZ type of event. all the ski resorts which have some mountain views and roads along with other places as well.

the 10 hour drive to ZdayZ wasnt my problem this year it was havin a place to stay lol

i may make the drive down to GA for znats at Z1 this year.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote