View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #104 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

OK guys, I talked to a manager at GB about reservations. She said they normally don't reserve for parties that large (I told her 20-25) on Saturday nights. Instead, they reserve a party room but it requires a minimum of $4,000 spent before taxes and gratuity. So that is out of the question.

I told her we may have fewer than 20-25 and she said to call her closer to that date when I know exactly how many we have coming. She said if we all showed up at once it'd be an hour and a half wait or so before they can get enough tables together for our group.

I am going to call her back a week or so before the 19th when I know exactly how many we have coming. If we can't reserve anything, I will plan on showing up early or calling ahead for our party. We'll just have to hang out for a while before we can eat!

This is all for a target of a 7PM dinner... we might have to push it back a little. I know 6-7 is peak time, so perhaps 8-9 PM will be necessary.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote