View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #2865 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
that was really interesting to hear the comparisons and discussion about two similar, yet different, cars from someone who regularly pushes them to (and beyond) the limits. based on what he was saying, i think he needs a the stang's 5.0 and braking system in the Z and he'll be set for the season
He spoke very highly of both cars. Provided some trolling ammunition that will stay locked up in a sealed space in my brain since I refuse to drag him into any of the 5.0 vs Z battles. He's a good guy.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote