View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #2758 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
You can still make reservations no matter what and once ZDayZ summits whatever they need to I'm sure you can get the discount rate. Bryan has the 16-19 of May next year on FaceBook for the dates.
i guess i'll just book for then and hopefully the dates dont change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I prefer the cabin, but some folks prefer the lodge.

I'm looking into possibly getting a member cabin from one of the folks who own that. That should be kickin'.
i think i'd prefer a cabin as well. whats the difference with a "member cabin"?

also if those cabin's are big i'll probably split it with someone if none of my friends from up north go down with me next year.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote