Thread: Project RB-Z
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:16 AM   #116 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Being a huge fan of Chip Foose have watched Overhalling again and again lol, so wanted to do 10% of what he does to the cars.

Was waiting till the main work is done to start of heat and sound insulation, only thing came to my mind was Dynamat products.

SWISS AUDIO FTW, They did an awesome work on my 370Z and now this they are working now on installation

First they are doing a Dynamat Extreme, which will be stuck on the firewall, full floor, trunk, rear side fenders, doors and even the roof, main purpose was to reduce road noise, engine sound/vibrations and heat from the exhaust.

Dynamat XTREME

I love the way Swiss Audio guys work, they removed everything from the car even the brake and accelerator to cover the whole area. I took some phone pics yesterday while they were doing, rest might take today

Once its finished it will be covered with DynaPad, which will hopefully eliminate all heat and acoustic issues at all.

DynaPad,
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote