View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
fuzzywuzzy
Base Member

Drives: 370z
fuzzywuzzy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusez34 View Post
hey fokes
I just sold my ssr type f to this guy on the forum. So before I sent the wheels to him, I post on the forum asking for help to remove the center caps on the wheels since I didnt say it is going to come with the wheels. So this buyer commented on my post asking if I am not shipping the center caps with the wheels. But I didnt answer him since the answer is so obvious. So he paypaled me the money after but never ask about the center caps. After he got the wheels, he asked for refund on Paypal since he said I didnt ship the center caps with the wheels. However, this shitty guy didnt even text me or message me beforehand about putting a dispute on paypal, he just did it. I was like WTF you just said you ignored him!!! now my acc is like -$2xxx. My reason is that I didnt say anything about the center caps on the post, therefore Im not shipping it. Plus, I got like SUNKIST boxes and mats in the picture, he didnt expect me to ship those too right? So IDK what do you guys think and give me some idea so I can win this dude on Paypal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusez34 View Post
and I didnt mention anything about shipping the center caps so they cant just assume it is coming with the wheels. But they are a part of the wheel and in the pictures you used to sell them

Paypal will side with him and you will loose your $$$ because you didn't send what was pictured.