View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:28 PM   #1895 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by urdeliveryguy View Post
was leaving the local best buy today and thank god i was leaving. got into my car and these 2 knuckleheads pull in and park whereever they felt like it for the most part. the green on was first, he's not even close to being in one spot. and the black guy in the red just didn't give a damn. i bet he's never tow'd a damn thing with those mirriors either.
i see trucks do this all the time...i used to think the same until i got a truck lol...sometimes big trucks need a lil wiggle room...

if i do it i always park in the booneys and try to only take the front and back spot, that way im not taking side spots too...

i found it very different parking my new truck verses my previous 370z