View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #240 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
AGAIN WHY AM I NOT FIRST ON THIS LIST??? I HAVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS AND MONTHS. SENT A FULL PAYMENT FOR A SET THAT WERE NEVER SENT TO ME. THEN TOLD TO WAIT FOR THIS GB AND STILL NOT BEING TAKEN CARE OF. WTF? NOW IM PISSED.
my friend.

i have explained to you before, your order was with the our previous partner ( who we stopped dealing with because he was not responding on time and never sent us the fenders which you ordered ) and we refunded you your paint once we noticed that they will delay your fenders.

we will be more than happy to serve you and see the fenders on your car.
if you want you can add your name to the list, and please note that all the fenders will be made and send together at the same time, so being the first or the last on the list wont make any difference, its all about being in the list

you have our paypal address, all you have to do is to send a deposit and will put you in the list.

thanks
Naj

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote