View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Re: the 370Z market stuff, the 370Z production numbers are still kinda small, and even ignoring the overall US economic issues impacting sales of cars, aftermarket parts, and everything else, there's some issues about the future of the auto market in the US in general. With the way things are going, due to govt regulation and/or public opinion, sporty cars could get changed a lot and/or cut back in production a lot over the coming years compared to past history.

All I'm saying is, the 350Z sales numbers from the past aren't necessarily a very sure bet for how many 370Z's we'll see in the next few years. I can understand vendors being a little leery about committing major resources.

I for one would like to do a SC at some point on this car. I don't know when, probably not real soon. It might be later in the life of the car honestly, after I switch to another DD.