View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #53 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
I looking to pick up a yzf600r for my first bike. like an 07. Looking also to take the msf course at a local dealer. Any thoughts on the old thundercat from more experienced riders?

and gear should never be cheaped out on. my buddy had an r6 as his first bike and went down 3 times the first six months he was riding.
Jesus, wtf was he doing? And did he ever take the BRC, or did he decide to just go out and learn himself?

Being military, I get the benefit of a free BRC, which is awesome since it gives me my motorcycle license in NY for free, also. The knowledge gained from it was priceless.