View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #398 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
If they are the only manufacturer around, there's pretty much no choice. I sent a PM last week and today is the first I've seen any kind of movement from these folks. No, the price is not ideal, but then you don't know what is acceptable to me, either...and a 12 day shipping from payment is far preferable to 6-8 weeks.

Continue your judgment, didn't bother me. I simply wanted to make sure these folks were still around. I've tried conducting PM business, but the lack of responses, combined with no website or phone number truly does make me nervous. If not for responses like yours and other buyers I would have moved on long ago.

Calm down, no one is judging you it's ok. I was saying if you would like to pay 5K plus a ton for shipping be my guest. No need to post that link in here, we all know we can buy the original amuse kit.