Thread: Project RB-Z
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 12:53 AM   #110 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Loving this project Doc....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
This is such a sweet build
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06_footy View Post
This build is awesome. Sub'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
new pics are awesome!
Thanks guys, giving a lot of attention to this project manily because of the Z love and to see if I can pull it off or not

Loving the work being done on the car, didn't visit them for a week but as per owner of Peak Performance here in Dubai car is almost done and will be ready from his side by this week.

I took some pictures week back when they fitted the sway bars. I went with MSA sway bars both front and rear, usually people dont run rear sways on 240Z, but as I worked so much on the suspension so went with these as well. Not sure how the ride will be with coil overs, full front and rear suspension changed and all solid mounts for engine, differential.

Front Sway Bar

New holes drilled

Fits nicely with Techo Toy Tuning TC Rods and Camber arms.

Rear ones

Drilled in the body and bolted from inside the cabin

Oil cooler brackets are finalized

Will fit the wheels today so can do the final adjustments on the camber/caster and if the track needs to be widened or not
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote