Thread: [For Sale] GMG License Plate Bracket
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ron
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: TT '11 PW Nismo #113
Ron has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud ofRon has much to be proud of

Ok, this is what I got from GMG. It will fit but will be 20mm longer than their kit for the regular Z.

Hello Ron,

The Nissan 370z Nismo NHLPB Kit is sent with a bolt that is 200mm and the standard 370z NHLPB Kit comes with a bolt that is 120mm. If you remove the 60mm extension off of the Nismo kit it will work but may be about 20mm too long so if the person is aware and ok with it should be fine. Unfortunately there is not a way to make it exact from one to the other but they can also contact us for a certain length extension if necessary. We sell each extension for $10 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any other questions or needs.

Thanks,

Jason Ziegler
Director of Sales & Marketing
GMG Motorsports
GOMINIGO, LLC
206-310-3864 Direct
877-403-6320 Toll Free
360-867-0464 Office
2011 Twin Turbo PW nismo #113 - My Journal - My TT Build Thread
[ GTM GTX Stg2 TT || HKS EVC6 || Custom CarPC || F.I 3'' TDX CBE || SB 6puck clutch/ZSpeed CSC || BC BR Coilovers || SPC camber arms || Work VSS-X || Custom Headlights || PW:JDM CF Covers || Seibon CF Engine Cover ]