View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona370z View Post
If you haven't already I would get a new Steering Lock system since you have a 2009. Last thing you need is to get stranded because of this issue. There was also an issue with the latch on the trunk not opening up. I'll add links from the forum on these two issues later on. I'm on the same boat (have until Oct) but I'm in Germany and they handle things a little differently.

Here's a link to the Steering lock issue. All these links are with in the forum.

Intelligent Key

The rear hatch:

Hatch

Under the warranty section is a lot of things that can potentially be looked at. I would suggest going through it and see what applies to you. Hope they can get everything before you have to pay out of pocket.

Warranty section

Can you have the steering lock replaced if it has not yet failed? I am in the 2009 boat too.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote