View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:12 PM   #2294 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDayZ View Post
Mike - I think you see a much different reaction among the G35/G37 crowd. Forums tend to latch on to something or steer away from something. And it's all on a whim. Next year, you'll have a wheel that the 370 guys are in LOVE with. Ebb and flow. So don't sweat it too much.

Personally, I gave up really caring much about what people think a while back. If we all did the same stuff our cars, and lives, would be pretty damn boring. And you guys have some very, very popular wheels. People tell me all the time "you should do this" or "you should do that." I just say "well, it's a good thing that I own the car and not you, cause you'd be pretty disappointed wouldn't you?" Then smile and go about my business. I catch hell all the time for how low my car is. "How can you spend all that money to put down 400whp and then slam it like that?!?"
"Well... easy. You spin the collars on the coilovers down as far as they'll go. Then drive."

And despite personal taste, I know for a fact that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is excited to see a company step up the game as far as sponsorships and raffles go. This event is "small" as far as shows go, but it's a hell of an experience. Plus, the ZDayZ crew knows how to get sponsors some mileage as far as exposure. So Mike, I hope you come on up and spend a day with us! ZDayZ is a blast. It's certainly not like anything else you'll do this year.

Track me down and say hi, we'll show you how the ZDayZ vet's throw down. I'm hard to miss, lol:
You should lower that thing, bro.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote