View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #87 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
you know you get the impression faber has always been desperate for a UFC belt thus moving down and down until he gets it.... so you would think this would be his sure fire chance...but they are talking about putting him up against than renan barao that dude is legit i think he is like jose aldos/marlon sandro's training partner so that might not be a gimme fight for faber

im curious about the hendo jones fight but at the same time i dont want to see dan destroyed or laying there like machida so i think he has got to make it a dogfight and get it done in the first few minutes... if jones sets the pace it will get ugly
I thought the same thing about Faber when he immediately said there should be an interim belt... I personally didn't think he should have gotten an immediate rematch...

And your totally right about the Hendo vs. Jones fight. We saw Hendo hit the wall hard in his fight against Shogun. Jones' cardio is too good, he'll be smart to set a quick pace for the first few rounds (if it lasts that long). Having said that, I'm really pulling for Hendo.