View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 AM   #825 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkerman View Post
My thing is, I have no need or want for that many MP's, I do however always want to be able to use more natural light.
Yeah there's pros and cons for me too with that many MP's. HUUUGE raw files on my computer that I keep cramming on there and dont always get around to deleting slow the hell out of my computer. I'm actually looking more in to cinematography at the moment. I've had no interest in it since the start of DSLR's introducing video capabilities until recently when watching a few videos on YouTube by various people who are really making amazing short films using just their DSLR'S and a Glidecam

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote