View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #429 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjarnot View Post
The S had so much less power, but it was a proper sports car: so far I'm feeling that the Z is a sporty looking car. I really, really hope that I my feelings change as I get familiar with the Z.
I understand what you're saying. Relative to the S2000 the 370Z feels like a GT car. There's really no getting around that. If you want to be happy with it I'd try not to compare it to the S2K. You get yourself in financial trouble that way. I always thought of my Z less as a sports car and more as a grand-touring type, because that's really how it felt to me.

I run into trouble sometimes because I will start comparing the feel of the S2000 to my 5.0. How can I get the 5.0 to feel like the S2000? It just won't happen. My suspension guy also tends to serve as my therapist since I talk to him about this a few times a month.

I definitely love having both, though. No compromise.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote