View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #4020 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
It's what I'm working towards. It just sucks the fun out of life though. If I hadn't had a death in the family and then needed surgery, I'd be in a better position to get what I want. PSA: make sure your health insurance deductible is something you can actually afford!

On a more lighter, Z related note: I get to drive her to lunch in a few minutes. Chick Fil A here I come!
I'm sorry to hear about that Tracie. I can certainly understand the predicament. I was in debt to a small degree, and when my mother passed she left me a little bit of money that allowed me to pay those off. I, along with the majority of America, now have only Mortgage and Auto Loan looming, so it's not too bad or unmanageable.

What goals do you have set for your debt relief?

And to stay on topic, I just got home from a grueling day at work in which I was required to drive the Z in the rain.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub