View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankur194 View Post
This is one of the most retarded statments ever.

It is a super clean design which has plenty of curves, looks substantial, aggressive, and has aged very well.

I own an S2000 now and used to have a 350z Roadster. Never driven a 370z yet so cant compare, but S2000 is a much funner car than my 350 was. When I get in my S2k I feel like i "put it on" and not got in (if that makes sense to anyone). The 350 was not the same, not to say it was bad, just different. The 350 felt faster (Torque) and was way more comfortable. Really its a matter of prefrence of what you like, and from the reviews Ive read about the 370 it seems to emulate a similar connection with the driver that the s2k does, but also has the comfort/power, and thats why Im considering getting one as my next ride.

Everyone also must remember S2000 is a 10 year old design with nearly half the engine size. Yet even today it hangs with he best of them. This does say alot about what kind of car it is.

Santent's statement is just as "boy racer" as saying a sup'd up econobox = sports car
I remember my 07 s2000 it was a blast!!! I mean serious track junkie canyon cutter!!! I did several long drive 12+ hrs and it was insanely uncomfortable (I dont stop except for gas). I remember getting out of the car to fill up and my gf at the time was like wats wrong with you... ( I looked like a 6'2" hunch back lol) I loved that car but I tell you what I love the 370z even more! I wished I would have saved the $15k in mods on the s for the 370z! Its just as fun as the S but with tons more power! I am still part of the local s2k club and we do track days. lol lets just say I got a bunch of flak at the beginning of the Z's first track day but by the time the day was over no one wanted to mess with the Z... I had to call one of the guys a P**** (More like Yelled out in the pits "Walter you P**** get your a** on the track and come play! Your all talk and no action ya big P****!) just to get him to join my session and play cat and mouse! I wooped his butt all over the track!

Enjoy the S and when you want to upgrade the Z awaits you!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote