View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ankur194
Base Member

Drives: Honda S2000
Ankur194 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santent View Post
the s2000 is one of the ugliest cars i ever see on the road,, it looks like a POS with no curves, dull colors and probably even duller drivers. of here z haters, go to your own bad site
This is one of the most retarded statments ever.

It is a super clean design which has plenty of curves, looks substantial, aggressive, and has aged very well.

I own an S2000 now and used to have a 350z Roadster. Never driven a 370z yet so cant compare, but S2000 is a much funner car than my 350 was. When I get in my S2k I feel like i "put it on" and not got in (if that makes sense to anyone). The 350 was not the same, not to say it was bad, just different. The 350 felt faster (Torque) and was way more comfortable. Really its a matter of prefrence of what you like, and from the reviews Ive read about the 370 it seems to emulate a similar connection with the driver that the s2k does, but also has the comfort/power, and thats why Im considering getting one as my next ride.

Everyone also must remember S2000 is a 10 year old design with nearly half the engine size. Yet even today it hangs with he best of them. This does say alot about what kind of car it is.

Santent's statement is just as "boy racer" as saying a sup'd up econobox = sports car
Ankur194 is offline   Reply With Quote