Thread: Nismo VS New M3
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
bmw drivers (most not all) are d-bags with ego problems. the ride the rear thing is just scratching the surface of the egotistical behavior of a typical bmw driver. i had one yesterday pass me on the interstate (i was going the speed limit) and as he passed the front of my car he swerved over so close that he took the bug guts off of the bumper, as if to say "hey look at me i drive a bmw". im always thinking "yea bmw, who cares, i didnt want that turd, i wanted this Z, so eat sh*t, guy". literally, you couldnt fit a sheet of paper between the two cars when he switched lanes.
Yep. Tailgating and cutting people off... two of the staple moves from "average BMW M-guy."
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote